Are Social Services involved in your Family? If so, we can help.
- Are Social Services expressing concern about your child’s safety?
- Is your child a Child in Need or on a Child Protection Plan?
- Have Social Services asked you to sign a Written Agreement?
- Do Social Services want you to agree to your child going into temporary foster care?
- Have Social Services sent you a Letter before Proceedings?
- Have Social Services issued Care Proceedings against you?
- Are you seeking the return of your child to your care?
- Are you a family member who wants to care for the child?
- Have Social Services applied for a Child Assessment Order or Secure Accommodation Order?
- Are the Court considering making a Supervision Order?
- Do you want contact with your child who is in Care?
- Do you want to consider applying to Discharge a Care Order?
- Do you want to consider applying to revoke a Placement Order?
- Do you want to oppose the making of an Adoption Order relating to your child?
- Are you looking to adopt a child?
Legal Aid is still available when the Local Authority is involved with your family. We can grant legal aid from the outset and in certain cases funding is non means tested.
Our team is made up of experienced professionals who can advise from the outset of the proceedings through to the end and who are also very experienced at representing you in Court.
We have experience in all types of care cases including:
- Non-accidental injury
- Sexual abuse
- Parents with learning disabilities, mental health problems or drug and alcohol problems
- Domestic abuse