Slide background

Care Proceedings and Social Services Involvement with Children

Are Social Services involved in your Family? If so, we can help.

Legal Aid

Legal Aid is still available when the Local Authority is involved with your family. We can grant legal aid from the outset and in certain cases funding is non means tested.

Our team

Our team is made up of experienced professionals who can advise from the outset of the proceedings through to the end and who are also very experienced at representing you in Court.

We have experience in all types of care cases including:

  • Non-accidental injury
  • Sexual abuse
  • Parents with learning disabilities, mental health problems or drug and alcohol problems
  • Domestic abuse