Divorce and Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
If you are the Petitioner i.e. starting the proceedings
Our fixed fee package for Petitioners, i.e. those starting proceedings is £600.00 plus VAT and the Court fee of £593.00. Depending on your financial circumstances, you may be eligible for a full or part exemption of the Court fee and we will provide advice on this point.
What is included:
- An end-to-end service, from initial instruction to Decree Absolute
- Face-to-face meeting with a member of our professionally trained family team
- Correct completion and timely submission of all procedural forms
- All Court correspondence and query handling
What is not included:
- Any work required if your spouse/civil partner contests the proceedings
- Any work required if the petition needs amending after being issued by the Court
- If your spouse/civil partner cannot be located or fails to respond and requires personal service by a process server
- Fee for obtaining a copy of your marriage/registration certificate
- Fee for translating your marriage/registration certificate if this is in a foreign language
- Any advice or representation in respect of children or financial issues
If you are the Respondent i.e. your spouse/civil partner has started divorce proceedings against you
Our fixed fee package for Respondents is charged at £200.00 plus VAT for an uncontested divorce/dissolution of civil partnership
A complete end-to-end service, from Acknowledgment of Service to Decree Absolute
Face-to-face meeting with a member of our professionally trained family team
Correct completion and timely submission of all forms
All Court correspondence and query handling
What is not included:
Any advice or representation in respect of children or financial issues.a
I feel that you went out of your way to help me and this made the process so much easier. Thank you.
All business carried out very efficiently
I have no hesitation in recommending Terrells to anyone needing any form of legal advice and to thank you once again for all of your help. Long may you continue!
I dealt with a very professional young lady, who presented herself well, was understandable and polite. What more can anyone ask for?
The service you gave was excellent, helpful and informative
Mr and Mrs H
There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions and we felt we received excellent advice and support”